Sunday, August 11, 2013

Laskar Pelangi

 
Hye everyone.. :) 
Tonight I want to share one of my favourite song.  Listen to music is a relaxing and every person have their own way when listening to music.  Some people feel comfortable listen music by using speakers, headphones, or earbuds.  Anyway, the reason why I choose this song is because it is a motivation song.  It can be seen by the lyric.  The song is Laskar Pelangi performed by Nidji.

 
As we can see above here is the lyric.
In my opinion, this song means everyone can dream and have a dream.  There are no limitation for a person to dream, either to be positive or negative person.  This song also means we have to appreciate what we have, keep motivated and positive, and then one day we will gain success.

Below here is the video.  Hope you can understand the meaning of this song by viewing the lyric and video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;
I LOVE BLOG AZRINA'S STORY